ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Via accessing and using the Gteknologies Services, you agree to abide by the terms and proviso of the Terms of Services.
- If you are accepting on behalf of a company, you represent and warrant to Data Packet Networks that you have full authority to bind such company.
- You will violate this policy if you engage in the following examples of prohibited activities while using our services.
Gteknologies will carry out work only where an agreement is provided by the client either by email, telephone, mail or fax. An 'order' is deemed to be a written or verbal contract between Gteknologies and the client. The terms are set out below and these constitute the only terms and conditions under which Gteknologies enters into this agreement. No employee or agent of Gteknologies is authorised to agree or perform any alterations in the terms and conditions of this agreement. This agreement lasts for a period of 4 months unless the client wishes to extend it by giving notice to Gteknologies. The client shall pay the entire invoice fee within 30 days of invoice date. In the event of the client failing to make the final payment to Gteknologies then Gteknologies is entitled to take any or all of the following remedies, in any order it sees fit:
- Require immediate payment of the outstanding fee.
- Cease working on behalf of the client until all overdue sums are paid.
- Be released from any obligations to refund any money to the client under any other terms of this agreement.
- To deduct outstanding sums from the clients credit card or debit card and the client hereby authorizes such transactions.
Web Development Policies
Gteknologies Web Development procedures have been much appreciated due to the fact that we understand that when you reach us, your online presence becomes our sole responsibility.
- Web Development offered by Gteknologies carry 7 days money back policy, you will get Refund of the amount paid by claiming before assignment job was start.
Content & Images Policies
- Gteknologies shall not be responsibility for Content & Images Copyrights for their Customers. Gteknologies Always use Royalty free images.
- Our quote does not include content & Images, it shall be provided by the customer itself and customer will take responsibility for further copyright issue if any.
- The client has full responsibility for supplying and checking all content and images. Gteknologies is not responsible for the quality of images or content supplied by the client.
- Customer should check the content and images and purchase it, if necessary from respective source/website.
- Gteknologies shall outsource work related to web design including Flash/Flex, Photoshop, Image Editing, Conant writing and SEO etc. to freelancer worldwide. We do not keep records of Freelance/Work older than 8 months.
- Gteknologies shall not involve in this process.
Gteknologies offers you the most reliable and affordable web hosting facilities than any other hosting provider. So before or after getting hosting plans; you need to follow our policies for better acquaintance. Here below we point out our hosting policies: -
- Web Hosting offered by Gteknologies carry 30 Days Money back policy. If you are not completely satisfied with our services, you will receive a full refund for the hosting fees during the first 30 days.
Hosting: The Customer agrees that their website is not hosted on free web space using domain forwarding (either framed or otherwise) whilst using Gteknologies SEO Services.
Access to client website
The client must grant the authority to submit the Web Site pages being promoted to Search Engines and directories.
The client understands that search engines are independent companies who select and rank sites using their own criteria and therefore to obtain a high ranking the client must follow Gteknologies recommendations for optimising their website for search engine listing. If the client fails to follow Gteknologies recommendations then the results achieved by Gteknologies will have considerably less importance than would be achieved otherwise.
"A Top 10 ranking" means that your selected search term or key phrase will be placed in the first 10 results on Google.com.pk within a minimum of 20 weeks of the optimisation techniques being uploaded to the customers website. Although Googles results are displayed on other search engines e.g. AOL, Yahoo etc, the work that is carried out by Gteknologies is solely aimed at increasing visibility and boosting search engine ranking on Google.
Gteknologies stress that it is not possible to give any guarantees for any specific result on any search engine, nor can we quantify the level of increased traffic or sales, as a result of the search engine optimisation campaign. Advertising online is an unpredictable market place and Gteknologies can give no guaranteed positioning.
Gteknologies must have the ability to optimise the structure and content of your web pages. Such changes generally have a minimal visual impact. Gteknologies will work directly with you in order to Maintain the original look and feel of your website.
The client must provide Gteknologies with log-in information (FTP username and password) to allow us to gain access to your website. Gteknologies will maintain confidentiality of log-in information. You must inform your webmaster or anyone else who has access to the Web site that Gteknologies are performing Search engine optimisation services on your site.
Gteknologies may terminate this agreement at any time if the clients website contains any material which is illegal, pornographic, and/or racially abusive or is likely to cause offence or damage to Gteknologies reputation.
The search engines targeted will be those search engines that Gteknologies considers to be the most important with regards to popularity, language, content, location, coverage or any other criteria that Gteknologies considers suitable.Gteknologies will choose suitable sets of words to search for in the search engines and the position in the results obtained using these words will be used for assessing search engine listings. A listing is where a search engine is queried with the words chosen by Gteknologies and the clients website address or a link to that address appears in the results returned. The words chosen by Gteknologies will be a test phrase. Although the clients website address, or links to that address, will be listed when searching for different words, reports will contain only one test phrase.
- SPAM, Junk E-mail or UCE is prohibited. Spam, Junk E-mail and UCE are defined as the sending of the same, or Substantially similar, unsolicited electronic mail messages, whether commercial or not, to more than one recipient.
- A message is considered unsolicited if it is sent to a recipient who has not requested or invited the message. This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service, which in any way implicates the use of Gteknologies whether or not the message actually originated from our network.
- Other restrictions include; using our network for the receipt of replies to unsolicited mass email (spam) sent from a third-party network or the forgery of email headers is prohibited.
- Sending mass unsolicited email is considered spam. Unsolicited email is defined as email sent to a recipient who has not double-opted in to mailings.
- Senders of mass mailings must maintain complete and accurate records of all opt-ins, including the email and its headers if applicable, and provide such records to Gteknologies upon request. If positive and verifiable proof of opt-in cannot be provided, complaints from recipients of the mailing are considered proof they did not subscribe and the mailing is unsolicited.
- Our mass mailing rules apply to mailing lists, list services, or mailing services contracted for by Customer. The policy is stated as follows: An acceptable mailing list will be focused at a small targeted audience that has voluntarily signed up for e-mail information using a double opt-in process or that has made their email address available to you for distribution of information. The list must also allow for automatic removal by all end users with non-distribution in the future.
Facilitating a Violation of this Policy
Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this Policy, which includes the facilitation of the means to spam, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks and piracy of software.
Infringing Intellectual Property Rights. Engaging in any activity that
- Infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities.
- Violates privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others
Payment Terms & Conditions
As we use secure third party payment processor 2Checkout to process credit card and debit card orders, we do not have any access to your credit card information at all. When you make a purchase at this store, you are transferred to the secure servers of our payment processors. No credit card information is ever stored in our site database. We accept offline payments such as cheques made payable to Gteknologies or Goher Munir Khan, Cash and bank wire transfer.