Obscene Speech or Materials:
- Using Gteknologies services to advertise, transmit, store, post, display, or otherwise make available child pornography. Data Packet shall notify law enforcement agencies when it becomes aware of the presence of child pornography on or being transmitted through our services.
We don’t entertain illegal Promotion of Violence or Injury.
- Advocating, promoting or providing assistance in carrying out violence or any other unlawful activity against any persons, animals or any governments, businesses or other entities.
- Describing or displaying a weapon, or parts of weapons, or manuals for assembling any weapon, including but not limited to firearms, ammunition, explosives, grenades, bombs and caustic or other dangerous substances contrary to any laws.
- Promoting products or services that involve a significant risk of death or injury to any persons, or damage to business or other entities or property contrary to any laws.
Defamatory or Abusive Language:
- Using Data Packet's services as a means to transmit or post defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening language.
Forging of Headers and Masking of IP Addresses:
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers or masking IP Addresses, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message or other Internet activity.
Illegal or Unauthorized Access to Computers or Networks:
- Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, or networks belonging to Gteknologies or another party, or attempting to penetrate security measures of another individual's system (often known as "hacking").
- Engaging in any activity that might be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration (i.e. port scan, stealth scan, or other information gathering activity).
Distribution of Internet Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses, or Other Destructive Activities:
- Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks
- Engaging in activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the network or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
Misuse of Account Features:
- Operating any service which makes an account feature available to third parties for any use other than normal access to that account's Web site is forbidden.
- Operating any service which enables or assists anonymous or abusive behavior by third parties is forbidden.
- Operating any service which affects the stability or reliability of any Gteknologies server or network component, impacts other users or the company negatively, or degrades quality of service is forbidden.
- All account features and services are to be used solely in order to develop and implement the Web site and Web pages associated with that Gteknologies account. Resellers may make reasonable use of account features shared between multiple accounts they are being billed for.
- Under no circumstance may our server and network resources be used as a means to provide free hosting to the public. Resellers may make reasonable use of the resources for their private endeavors and Business related activity.
Export Control Violations:
- Exporting encryption software over the Internet or otherwise, to points outside Canada or the United States. Illegal Activities.
- Engaging in activities that are determined to be illegal, including advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, and pirating software.
- Engaging in any other activity, whether lawful or unlawful, that Gteknologies in its sole discretion determines to be harmful to customers, operations, and reputation, goodwill or customer relations.
Consequences for engaging in prohibited conduct:
- In the event that you engage in any of the activities above, and as determined by Gteknologies in its sole discretion, Gteknologies may immediately suspend or terminate access to the services or terminate our agreement with you and recover costs and expenses for any harm caused to the Data Packet or its suppliers.
Fees, payments and billing policies:
- As consideration for the services you have selected, you agree to pay the applicable service fees. All fees payable hereunder are non-refundable except those fees covered by the "30 Day Money Back Guarantee" where advertised on the Gteknologies Website.
As further consideration for the services, you agree to;
- Provide certain current, complete and accurate information about you as required by the registration process and maintain and update this information as needed to keep it current, complete and accurate.
Fees and Payments:
- All fees are payable in US Dollars. All payments are due on your account's bill day
- The following credit cards are accepted: Visa and MasterCard. By using your credit or debit card information, you authorize Data Packet Networks to charge the card for any fees due on your account. You will be responsible for all charges listed in your account until you cancel your account in accordance with our cancellation policy.
- All charges made to your credit card will be posted from "Data Packet Networks" on your credit card statements.
- Your "Bill Day" is the day of the month you created your first Data Packet account. Your account will be billed on this day every month, quarter or year, depending on the payment plan you have selected; charges apply accordingly.
- Services will automatically renew until a service is canceled. If you do not wish to renew your Monthly or Annual Service agreement you must cancel your account by sending an email to our Billing department, your control panel user name and password must be included.
- A cancellation refers to the removal of user materials from our systems and the deactivation of services. You will be required to pay any outstanding charges owed before any cancellation will take place. Please be aware that there are no pro-rated refunds after the first 30 days of service regardless of billing cycle.
- Domain Name Registrations CANNOT be canceled. As the purchaser of the Domain Name you are the Domain Name's owner until the term of the Domain Name's registration has expired.