Communicate and share more easily
A Google Group is a user-owned group created using the Google Groups service. Google Groups not only allows you to manage and archive your mailing list, but also provides a method for true communication and collaboration with group members. Unlike other free mailing list services, Google Groups offers generous storage limits, customizable pages, and unique management options.
Google Groups is all about helping users connect with people, access information, and communicate effectively over email and on the web. You can have discussions and create pages in most languages. The Google Groups interface is available in the following languages: US and UK English, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Farsi, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese of Brazil and Portugal, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, and simplified and traditional Chinese.
- Fast setup: Create and manage groups without burdening IT.
- Sharing with a group: Employees can share docs, calendars, sites, shared folders and videos with a group instead of individuals. You control who has access to content by managing group membership.
- Customizable subscription settings: Group discussions are archived by default, allowing users to easily search and view past and present discussions via the web UI.
- Searchable archives: Group members can access and search archives of mail sent to their lists to efficiently find topics of interest.
- Reply on behalf of a group: Groups can serve as a central point to receive and respond to communications, and members can reply on behalf of the group.